Our world moves fast, we all have many demands on us, and it can be challenging to take time to care for ourselves. Unfortunately, the more we push ourselves the more important our self-care becomes. Investing in yourself and taking care of your mental, physical and spiritual needs is like recharging our phones. It keeps us connected and moving. Our wellness promotes success in our careers, our relationships, and life.
- Aetna – out of network
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Optum / Health Plans
- Out of Network
- Tufts – Pending
- United Health Care
- In the process of credentialling with various insurance providers and out of network for most insurances. A superbill can/will be provided for you to submit to your insurance company.
Out-of-network means I do not have a contract with your health insurance plan provider. This can sometimes result in higher prices. Some health plans, such as an HMO plan, will not cover care from out-of-network providers at all, except in an emergency. Knowing your plan details is your responsibility. Please consult your insurance company to ensure I am in-network or understand that you may be charged for the visit.
Initial Evaluation New Patient Visits – $250.00
Follow-up medication management– $150.00
Medications are filled at the time of appointments. Missed appointments – $100.00
Paperwork Fees – based on the time required to complete the forms. Complex paperwork will need an in-office appointment. Please allow up to 7 business days.
Medical Records – fees may apply or may be placed in the patient portal.
Accepting PayPal & Venmo
Each health insurance plan’s benefits vary. This is based on the products purchased by the subscriber, and your services may not all be covered. Before your appointment, call your insurance company to understand your plan, and your coverage is strongly recommended. You are responsible for paying the balances for you or your dependent at the visit. This includes co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles.
Questions to help you in contacting your insurance company:
- Is Behavioral Health Resiliency PLLC a covered provider under my plan? Is the provider in-network or out-of-network?
- What is my deductible for services? (The amount you pay for covered health care services before your insurance plan starts to pay.)
- How much of the deductible is left to be met? When will the insurance cover services?
- How much is the co-pay or co-insurance? What is my responsible? (Coinsurance is the amount you pay for covered health care after you meet your deductible. While a copay is a fixed out-of-pocket amount paid by an insured for covered services.)
- Will I be reimbursed for out-of-network (OON) services with Behavioral Health Resiliency PLLC?